Monday, January 16, 2006

742 Evergreen Terrace


The Simpsons debuted on Fox Jan. 14, 1990! I can't believe it's been that long.

I have been watching since the show started. I had to watch it upstairs in my room because my mom didn't approve. They used to yell up the stairs at me because I'd be laughing so loud. The first special aired in Dec. 17, 1989 - Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire. It's the episode where they get Santa's Little Helper. The first regular episode was Bart The Genius, when Bart switches tests with Martin and goes to a gifted school. Now in season 17, I think the show is just as funny as ever. The recent Christmas and Sideshow Bob shows are going on my list of favorites.

Here are some of my other favorite things from the Simpsons:
Favorite Web site: The Simpsons Archive
Favorite characters: Ralph Wiggum, Sideshow Bob, Mr. Burns
Favorite guest star: John Waters, as John in Homer's phobia
Favorite Song: Plant of the Apes the Musical in A Fish Called Selma, followed closely by the Stone Cutters song
Favorite Couple: Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel
Favorite Quote: Me fail English, that's unpossible (and anything else Ralph says)
David's Favorite episode: Bart on The Road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home