Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Sunday TV


I was so upset I didn't tape Grey's Anatomy this week!!! They need to put that show in the iTunes store.
But I did tape the Simpsons, which was one of the FUNNIEST episodes ever!!!! I had no idea it was going to be Sideshow Bob episode! He's one of my favorite characters. It was all so funny - the Simpsons go to Italy to pick up a car for Mr. Burns, they are attacked by cheese and they get stranded in a village, where Sideshow Bob happens to be the mayor. Then there's a Krusty cameo, opera, and Sideshow junior running around with a knife. The scenes from all over Italy were a riot too, especailly the remains of the Pompeian family that looked just like the Simpsons.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

Oh I'm bummed I missed Simpons LOL. They really do need to put Grey's Anatomy on iTunes!! Then I wouldn't be conflicted at the Chats, LOL.

December 14, 2005  
Blogger Audimc said...

I agree with you and Tania about the Grey's anatomy on iTunes... I did tivo the Simpsons, but I haven't watched it yet.. I only saw bits and pieces of it so far.

December 17, 2005  
Blogger ylts said...

I love Sideshow Bob! Even his son stepped on a rake. In a hostel in Switzerland, oooh, 10 years ago, someone had downloaded a bunch of Simpsons episodes and lined up all the Sideshow Bob ones, chronologically. It was fantastic... got me through the bad lunch I was eating.

December 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home