Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad to all my friends who take the time to read my blog!

I'm working tonight (blah) but they did have an awesome dinner (catered) for those of us who had to work tonight!
I spent the afternoon at my dad's house. Everyone loved the wedding album and Taylor's ABC book.

Taylor was so funny. She opened up her book and said "Oh, it's my book. I love my book," and started hugging it before she even opened it. Then the first page she opened it to was X, which had a picture of "My Randi!" Vesna looked at her wedding book several times - and I think Mike was even impressed. Dad loved it, too, along with a framed LO of me that I gave him.
Taylor didn't want to share or show any of her presents. She hid them and herself under a blanket that she got from Maria. Anything that was for Kylie, she just tossed at the couch. Luckily, she missed the baby! She's 2 1/2 and we spoil her like crazy, so I can't blame the kid when she thinks everything is for her!

Kylie was much more awake than the last few times I've seen her so it was so nice to hold her. At one point I had her in my arms and Taylor had to sit on my lap too. Taylor didn't want me to leave! She grabbed my scarf and shirt and was pulling me back. (She asked if I could buy her a scarf like mine.) Then she finally blew me a kiss and said she loved me. Awwwwwww!

1 Comments:

Blogger Priscilla said...

That Taylor of yours is such a cutie!! Glad she loved your book!!

December 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home