Thursday, December 08, 2005

John


This is a page I did last year for John's 64th birthday. Isn't it funny how people talk about the Beatles like they know them.

John Lennon was killed 25 years ago today. Thinking about this always makes me sad. I was too young to remember or even notice probably. Need to ask my mom what she was doing.

A few years ago Randi and I braved the cold on this day in Strawberry Fields in Central Park. There were so many people, just gathered around sing John's songs and Beatles songs. Some people had instruments, speakers, the whole set up. And across the street at the Dakota, Yoko Ono kept a candle lit.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tania said...

That's a great page Robin, it makes me sad too, and always makes me think of his message of Peace too. So Peace Girl! Love ya :)

December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home