Saturday, December 03, 2005

I am done!!!!!


The wedding album is done! I've finished about 45 pages (not counting the ones I did before I picked the colors).
You can see it here -
unless you are Vesna. No peeking!

I never would have gotten it done without the help of the following people who provided the kits, photos, sketches and inspiration: Mom, Joanie, Randi, Becky Higgins, Amy Knepper, Tania Cordova, Mrs S, Carrie Stephens, Dani B, Jen Wilson, Lyndsay Riches, Nancie Rowe Janitz, Michelle Coleman, Jeanine Baechtold, Ali Folendore, Dawn Stocstill, Amy Jo Smith, Holly McCaig, Trish Jones, Rachel Dickson, Melinda Staley, Tandika Star, Julie Mead - phew, I think that's everyone!!!

So now I just need to save jpgs and send it all off to My Publisher, and then finish up all the other projects I want to get done before Christmas.

3 Comments:

Blogger me said...

awesome job girl! that's a huge accomplishment, she will adore and treasure it! :)

December 03, 2005  
Blogger Tania said...

Ahhh, I'm so glad that I gave you inspiration (although I'm not sure how, hehe). I really did love seing this album come together, it is a treasure and I'm sure it will be such a wonderful gift for Vesna! Good for you. And you're my inspiration! I've never actually completed an "album" before, but I'm totally inspired to do it :)

December 04, 2005  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Woohoooo, it's done!!! And wow, I'm touched that I'm the list. Some A class scrappers there! Congratulations on the album, Robin!

December 04, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home