Thursday, November 10, 2005

The VCR mystery

I have been freaking out because my VCR hasn't been taping shows - or just taping part of them. I have this set up where I have set the cable to pick the channel and then the VCR to record. And no I don't have Tivo because I would never leave the house.

Well this craziness really upset me last night after I missed the first 15 minutes of LOST! I was so mad - even though I could figure out what was going on. And the flashback parts were about Shannon, who I don't like anyway. But I also missed the Simpsons, Desperate Housewives and The Office this week.

We lost power about 2 weeks ago - and when I reset the VCR clock I had the wrong day! So my VCR was a day behind. Now it should be all better and I can be sure Everwood will be taped when I get home!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no, Robin! Sorry you've been losing your shows, but I'm glad the solution was something simple. :)

November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home