Friday, November 18, 2005

2 things

(thanks Deb!)

2 names you go by
Robin and Cabana

2 parts of your heritage
Cuban and Irish

2 things that scare you
planes and fire

2 of your everyday essentials
internet, caffeine

2 things you are wearing right now
black pants, mary janes

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Beatles, U2

2 favorite songs (at the moment)
U2's City of Blinding Lights
Nine Inch Nails' Only

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
To not be in one and to forget about the old ones!

2 truths
I am a nerd
I like dogs better than I like some people (and I don't really like dogs that much!)

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
sense of humor & employment

2 of your favorite hobbies
digiscrapping, reading

2 things you want really badly
a new computer, a vacation

2 places you want to go on vacation
On a cruise & London

2 things you want to do before you die
Win the lottery, write a book

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
I scream if I see a mouse and I talk a lot

2 things you are thinking about
finishing the wedding album, getting out of work

2 stores you shop at
Barnes&Nobles, Target

2 people i would like to see take this quiz
AmyK & Tania - tag, you're it!

2 Comments:

Blogger DebF said...

he he he
love your 'truths' (don't believe ya!) thanks for playing this one

November 19, 2005  
Blogger Tania said...

That was fun, reading yours and writing mine! Thanks for the tag, did you see Pri tagged both Amy and I too, LOL!

November 20, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home