Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I won! I won! I won!!!

I am usually a big loser!!! My brother's the one with all the luck in the family. The only time I ever really did win something good was when I won $200 in AC on the slots, which I used to by my digital camera! :)

Last night I was scanning and scanning and scanning some more wedding photos so I can get to work on Mike & Vesna's wedding album. I really needed a break so I popped in at the chat at Addicted to Digital, which was promoting the Promos4Digiscrappers Breast Cancer Awareness Mega kit. Thought it would be good to help talk up the kit - since I contributed to it :) and hang out with Brenda, who is so much fun. (I met her at the convention!)

Well, I actually won a prize at the chat! I won these cool Cool Chica alphas from Jessica Bolton of Eclectic Scraps. I won by answering the question: What is Brenda's favorite drink? Anyone who knows her or has seen her avatar would know the answer. :)

I am just so happy to have won something. We are gathering up lots and lots of awesome prizes for RAKScraps first anniversary celebration and I really wish I could win some of those too! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Peta said...

wahoo well done on the wins Robin!!! - and I have to agree Brenda is lovely isn't she and I'm so jealous that you got to meet her!! :)

October 26, 2005  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on winning, Robin! I am right there with you on wanting to win RAKs stuff!!

October 26, 2005  
Blogger mrs.S said...

Wow, WTG Robin!!! I can't wait to RAK-a-brate!!!

October 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home