Friday, September 09, 2005

Woohoo! My new scanner is here!


I'm so excited! I woke up this morning and went into the office and there it was - my brand new scanner! Melinda told me about the sale at Staples web site and I bought one right away. If I would have stopped in here last night (I watched Spanglish instead!) I would have realized it had arrived.

It's an HP scanjet 4600. It's got this cool glass cover so you can see what you're scanning and it's super thin too.

So here's my first scan - a postcard from Correen's trip to Disney World. (Correen has the coolest signature, too, by the way!) You can read about her adventures on her blog ----------->

And thanks Correen for the postcard!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

robin, how are you getting trolls on your blog? lol! I am jealous of your scanner. I have to go check if they have any more! :)

September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home