Saturday, September 17, 2005

Super Grover


It may be cheesy, but it was so much fun to take Taylor to Sesame Street Live today. (Actually, once the characters was a talking piece of cheese.) She's been to the movies before, but she's never seen a live show. The show was called "Super Grover:Ready for Action" and it was actually kind of cute, except for the parts where the characters rap. Cookie Monster singing a rap song is a scary sight. We just loved watching Taylor - probably watched her more than the show. At first she was just staring with her mouth open at all her friends - Elmo, Big Bird, Grover, Cookie, Zoe, Ernie and all the others. Then she started jumping and dancing and singing along.
I actually liked the spoof they did on the Chorus Line song I Hope I Get It. And there was also a song, that I haven't heard in soooooooooooo long, called Believe in Yourself, which was on my Sesame Street 8-track album!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home