Thursday, July 14, 2005


Grandma and Aunt Eillen visited London soon after 9/11 and sent me this postcard. Even though a lot of people were afraid to travel at the time, they weren't going to cancel their trip because they thought they shouldn't let fear stop them. They faced delays and FBI screenings, but got there safely and had a great time. And where ever they went, they found support for Americans. When I heard the news about the bombings last week about London, I was so shocked and saddened. That day four years ago came back to me. I was mad, too, that something like this could still happen. Yesterday some arrests were made, and I'm so glad to hear that. I hope that will help bring some piece to the people of London and the loved ones of those who were lost. I am not a big fan of traveling, but London is once place I've always wanted to go to, and still do.  Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

London is a very cool place to visit - I went there ten years ago (OMG am I OLD!!). I'll go with you ;)

July 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home