Sunday, June 26, 2005


This one is Dun Aonghisa, Irishmore, Aran Islands - view from the South East. Aunt Eileen and Uncle Bruce sent these two cards from their latest trip to Ireland in may. I can't get over the drop from this wall. Here's what my aunt wrote: "The roads on the island are very narrow, but you'd never know it the way the bus drivers speed around VERY tight corners! ... We visited this stone fort. Even I, who am very brave about heights, had to lay down to look over the edge!"  Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! That is an awesome postcard! How cool!

June 30, 2005  
Blogger Peggy said...

I'm practically passing out just looking at the picture. That drop is insane!!

Hm. Just doing a preview of my message. Turns out my ages-old blogger account still recognizes me. I don't blog through there anymore though. Found you via an SBB thread.

July 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home